PC web browser can't connect the redpitaya

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
apaki-3

PC web browser can't connect the redpitaya

Post by apaki-3 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:58 am

Hello everyone!I'm new here.I wonder why my redpitaya can't connect the web browser.I use stemleb 125-14.My mentor gave me the redpitaya, at that time ,I could connect it properly.After I change the OS in the sd card. it didn't work anymore.
If i download STEMlab_125-xx_OS_1.04-9_beta.img.zip, the redpitaya will start rightly(the blue,red LED bliks rightly),but the page rp******.loacl/ can't conect.(it says the page reject your visit,not meaning the page don't exist)
if i download STEMlab_125-14-Z7020_OS_1.04-2_stable.img,the redpitaya did't start(the blue LED is off).
I change the SD card and try. it remains the same situation. How can i deal with it? :?: :?: :?: :?:

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: PC web browser can't connect the redpitaya

Post by redpitaya » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:22 am

Please let me know if the issue is manifesting after you manually update the Red Pitaya OS to the latest BETA by using this guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_YRv2nk3c

Also, it is very important, not to have proxy network settings on the computer, or have exception set for the Red Pitaya unit IP address, and also the browser, we recommend an up to date google chrome and adblock extension disabled.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie