Arbitrary digital pattern output

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
swchiow

Arbitrary digital pattern output

Post by swchiow » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:41 am

I'm wondering if there is something already available that can burst output predefined digital patterns via GPIO pins at some update rate. The closest I can find is the jupyter notebook/logic generator. But it runs at 125 MHz clock rate and doesn't have much doc to read about. Thx.

swchiow

Re: Arbitrary digital pattern output

Post by swchiow » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:09 am

I think I figured out what the parameters mean in the logic generator. Problem solved.

Another question: is it possible to upload files within jupyter notebook? I want to upload a timing file and have it processed in jupyter notebook. I can download the .ipynb notebooks to computer by using the file->download as, but can't find the reverse or have directory access to the computer.

haoming

Post by haoming » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:59 am

Hi, I am new for the redpitaya and now would like to using the VCO for Arbitrary output, Is it possible to share you experience to me? or can we set a remote online discuss?

regards

swchiow

Post by swchiow » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:46 pm

What do you mean by using the VCO for arbitrary output? I generate patterns on the GPIO pins.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie