What image should I use

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
ulfh

What image should I use

Post by ulfh » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:22 pm

I have been trying to make sence of the images that can be downloaded and compared to what I can find in manuals, so far with not greate success.

I purchased my Red Piatya not very long after the release, and I don't know what changes there have been, but I have tried some of the images, without having a fully understanding, and most of them will not boot. In adition I see that the file structure is totally different to what I am used to from my linux world (primay Raspberry Pi) and also totally differen from what the manuals I have been reading tells me.

So i have some questions:

1. What image file should I download, and should I choose the stable or the beta version?
2. Where can i find an updated manual that explains the new file system.
3. The update tab does not work from the Red Pitaya interface (got it up running once, but still not sure what image to use)
4. Should I (or is it possible to) register my device to get access to the add-ons I purchased several years ago. Looks like the tab is missing.

Best regards

Ulf

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: What image should I use

Post by redpitaya » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:21 am

Here is the tutorial containing all the information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_YRv2nk3c

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie