Web interface refuses to connect

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
ivansnyman

Web interface refuses to connect

Post by ivansnyman » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:22 am

I have been assigned a legacy project involving a red pitaya and have absolutely no prior experience in anything embedded. I'm trying to connect to the red pitaya web interface via the IP in a web browser and I'm just greeted with "192.168.1.23 refused to connect". I can ping the address and get a response. Running an arp -a command with the MAC address returns the IP address. Running my application and transmitting this string array:
["ACQ:SOUR1:DATA:STA:N? 1,4","ANALOG:PIN? AIN0","ANALOG:PIN? AIN1"]
returns: "ERR!ERR{-0.00476074,-0.00500488,-0.00427246,-0.00402832}\r\n0.0205128\r\n0.0512821\r\n"
From what I gather the SCPI server is up and running, but I have no idea to connect to the red pitaya. Any help would be appreciated. I have also tried the rp-****.local/ method but it also has the same result.
It's a V1.1 red pitaya.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Web interface refuses to connect

Post by redpitaya » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:02 am

Try to manually update the Red Pitaya OS on the SD card to the latest STABLE OS.

First, please save all your Jupyter Notebook work off board if you have saved any projects of your own.
Here is the specific guide for manually updating the Red Pitaya OS :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_YRv2nk3c

Please use the recommended software Balena Etcher, to write the image as other variants have been reported recently not to function properly.

OS image files are here: https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... Dcard.html

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Web interface refuses to connect

Post by redpitaya » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:43 pm

Then use an up to date google Chrome browser that has Ad block disabled for the Red Pitaya address. (This is very important)

And if after this it also doesn't work please share more details about the situation so I can understand it better.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie