Stuck when RP menu started 2nd time

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Bulova

Stuck when RP menu started 2nd time

Post by Bulova » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:33 pm

Hello,

after my last 2 postings about WiFi and OS updating I got a little further. The OS update I made it without balenaEtcher, but with Win32diskimager, this worked fine. I can start any App now. But there is still a problem: As soon as I close the App's menu and want to start it again, then a network timeout message comes. So I have to power up RP again and start the link with IP address again, then the App's menu comes again.
I am using Win7 and Firefox. Is there a special setting necessary, e. g. add blocker or something, which has to be considered? Or whatelse could be the reason, that the 2nd start cannot work?

Thank you.
Regards
Dieter

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Stuck when RP menu started 2nd time

Post by redpitaya » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:56 am

To achieve the most stable connection to your Red Pitaya, please connect it to a router with an ethernet cable. Please also disable all add-blockers on your browser for the "rp-xxxxxx.local/" webpage.

When connecting to Red Pitaya, please wait until after the Orange LED has stopped blinking to type in the "rp-xxxxxx.local/". Otherwise, there is a high likelihood of getting the unable to connect error.

If you are still having issues, try using google chrome.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie