Streaming to PC when RP outputs are on?

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
mrmatthews

Streaming to PC when RP outputs are on?

Post by mrmatthews » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:12 pm

I'm looking for the simplest way to turn on both high speed outputs (sines at different freq, ampl) while streaming both inputs to PC. I can set the outputs in python using redpitaya_scpi, but acquisition in that environment is limited to 16k acquisitions. If I want to use the stream server app and the rspa_client it will stream to PC, but the outputs are turned off.

pavel

Re: Streaming to PC when RP outputs are on?

Post by pavel » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:09 pm

I have an example application that does just that. The outputs are connected to DDS modules that generate sinusoidal waveforms with controllable frequencies and amplitudes. The input signal from IN1 is downsampled to 31.25 MSPS using a CIC filter and sent over the Ethernet interface to a computer. The code for this example is available at the following link:

https://github.com/pavel-demin/red-pita ... s/adc_test

The only problem is that I do not have this application on my SD card image and it has to be built from source code. Let me know if the specs meet your requirements and if you can build it from source code or if you need any help.

mrmatthews

Re: Streaming to PC when RP outputs are on?

Post by mrmatthews » Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:54 pm

Hey pavel, thanks for the quick response. I'll see what I can do with this!

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie