Purchase X-channel SLAVE only?

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
mrmatthews

Purchase X-channel SLAVE only?

Post by mrmatthews » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:36 pm

Hi,
Is there a way to purchase the slave only? It seems the master is a standard 125-14, which I already have. I want to add a slave but they are only sold on the RP site as a system. I haven't heard back from support yet.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Purchase X-channel SLAVE only?

Post by redpitaya » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:53 am

First of all, I would like to apologize for the late reply. We were representing Red Pitaya at Embedded World the previous week.

We plan to add this option to the store. This topic will be updated once the option is available.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:17 pm

I consulted with my team, and you can purchase only X-Channel SECONDARY/SLAVE units, but you have to make a purchase order. I suggest you do that by writing to our sales mail (sales@redpitaya.com)

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:06 am

Please note that using an old STEMlab 125-14 together with newer secondary/slave units will not result in the same performance as buying the X-channel system. All units in the X-channel system are low-noise units (they have better noise characteristics).

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie