access to older versions of OS

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
arparker

access to older versions of OS

Post by arparker » Tue May 09, 2023 9:14 pm

I am working on a project that uses the RP’s fast A/D for data collection. I am using an external clock and trigger for the acquisition. I have found that the only OS version that works reliably is V0.94RC22 which we have been using for a couple of years. At this point, we would like to add an SPI device to the system only to find out that the SPI function is not work in this version but was corrected in the subsequent releases. While I’ve tried all the versions available on RP downloads, from V0.98 to V2.0, none have worked well with my bit file for the FPGA. I would like to get my hands on V0.94RC23 or RC24, which I understand has the SPI function implemented. Does anyone have access to either of these versions of the OS, as they are no longer on Red Pitaya download page? Any help would be appreciated.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: access to older versions of OS

Post by redpitaya » Tue May 23, 2023 11:57 am

Hello arparker,

Two ecosystems were found in another folder of the archive, perhaps they could help:
https://downloads.redpitaya.com/archive/apps-armel/

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie