Running Eco 2.22 and 2.23

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Bulova

Re: Running Eco 2.22 and 2.23

Post by Bulova » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:05 pm

Hello RP,

I made a SD card with 2.00-236 and flashed an the 2.04 Linux image. (But in fact my Balena is not capable to flash it, there is always a message of formatting first, which cannot be done. So I used the WIN32diskimager instead, which worked fine.)
All the apps are working so far, even with the WiFi dongle. The first few tries to get to the marketplace are not going okay, there was a message -- I don't know, but this is the case quite often. But finally I was able to re-install all the apps. And then I made the manual calibration to factory state, and as far as I tested apps there was no problem.
On the right lower corner there was an exclamation mark flashing, and there was a hint to start the update routine. But to be honest, I don't want to update too often, if there is everything okay up to now.
Congratulations, this seems to be working quite well!

Best regards

Dieter

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Running Eco 2.22 and 2.23

Post by redpitaya » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:04 pm

Hello Dieter,

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad that the issue is resolved.

The yellow exclamation mark appears on any Nightly Build because Red Pitaya does not recognise it as an "official image", so you can safely ignore it (updating will not help as it will try to install the latest official OS release)

In the future, we plan to remove the marketplace and officially support all the relevant marketplace applications. Please let me know which marketplace apps you would like us to migrate to the new structure.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie