Help in BIN file!

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
emyemy

Help in BIN file!

Post by emyemy » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:15 am

I am treating R.P. as a FPGA board. I want to load the FPGA program on it and let it run my program. I don't want to consider the interface for now.

Here is my problem when I'm trying to load my bin generated through promgen -w [-b] -p bin -u 0 xxx.bit -o xxx.bin :
1.png
It seems the header information of the BIN file generated by the command in Prompt isn't correct, which makes it impossible to load into the fpga in R.P.
while the Boot.bin which is originally in the SD image has header information as follows (which can be load into the fpga in R.P. via cat command ).
2.png
I want to know how to generated such ther bin file?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Crt Valentincic

Re: Help in BIN file!

Post by Crt Valentincic » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Notice that boot.bin cannot be compared with red_pitaya_top.bin, since it also includes fsbl and u-boot image.
I would suggest that you first try to compile original FPGA code using make file and then try to convert it and load it in order to confirm the procedure.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie