How are calibration settings applied to the ADC results?

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
codinghead

How are calibration settings applied to the ADC results?

Post by codinghead » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi all,

I have run the calibration routine as recommended in the documentation. I then apply the new value to the calibration eeprom. Checking the eeprom contents, the calibration value has been correctly stored.

If I then execute the "acquire" application, it does not take the calibration offset into consideration - i.e. the average result is the same as pre-calibration.

What changes need to be made so that acquire (and other code) automatically apply the calibration offset?

Thanks, Stuart

edgo

Re: How are calibration settings applied to the ADC results?

Post by edgo » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Stuart, it appears that you are correct. We are also seeing the same. Oscope app uses the calibration settings, but the cmd line acquire app itself does not. I don't know if you are working on fixing this, but if you have not then hold off ... I am working on it, I need it. Please let me know what you might have done ... thanks

carlosf

Post by carlosf » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Has anyone fixed this problem. I am setting the input offsets in the calibration settings using calib -w and they have no effect what so ever on the data read by the acquire command

edgo

Post by edgo » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:20 pm

You must use the calibration-aware generate and acquire found here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=362

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie