LCR Meter

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Bulova

LCR Meter

Post by Bulova » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:47 am

Hello,

I tried the LCR Meter, but had some weird behavior of this App. With a 100n capacitor for the DUT and 1k shunt, I'll get a reasonable value for Z, which is about 1700 Ohms. But when I switch to Cs, I get a value of about 600 µF, and when I switch to Cp the App crashes. Isn't it intended to show capacity directly?

When I use 1n as DUT and 10k as shunt, it is the same problem: plausible value for Z, but none for Cs and crash for Cp.

Wouldn't it be good to have Z splitted into Re and Im amount?

Dieter

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: LCR Meter

Post by redpitaya » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 am

Hello there,

Thank you for your question. We are currently improving LCR meter, so some bugs while displaying the results are possible, but we will check it out.

Thank you Dieter!

hadmack

Post by hadmack » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:28 am

Where can I find the source code repository for the LCR meter. I see the source code at /opt/www/apps/lcr_meter/src but I can't seem to locate the source of this code in the RedPitaya github repository. Where can I find the latest work on this module?

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi,

Code can be found here:
https://github.com/PitayaDT/RedPitaya/tree/master/Test

Regards

hadmack

Post by hadmack » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Thanks, very helpful! I am a bit confused though about the difference between the PitayaDT and RedPitaya versions of the RedPitaya repository.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie