Vector logo

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
trollhassel

Vector logo

Post by trollhassel » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Hi!

I am working with a group consisting of me and three others. We are doing our bachelor thesis with Red Pitaya. At the end of the project we will show off our project on a stand. I was wondering if there are any vector posters of Red Pitaya available for us to print for our stand?

A little bit about our project:

We are doing an impedance analysis at low frequencies (20Hz+) and and ultrasound pulse echo unit. So far it seems very promising, and we've managed to use the Red Pitaya in both the applications with both signal generation and signal acquisition with data exported to LabView.

Ouh.. and we are loving the Red Pitaya :)

Martin Cime

Re: Vector logo

Post by Martin Cime » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:36 am

trollhassel wrote: I was wondering if there are any vector posters of Red Pitaya available for us to print for our stand
Sure! here are the links to poster templates and some examples you can use for your display.
Images+logo+vector board: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sjuucd0433qi ... dyFoa?dl=0
Posters+templates: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqo1ky707gcw ... _KaTa?dl=0
trollhassel wrote:We are doing an impedance analysis at low frequencies (20Hz+) and and ultrasound pulse echo unit. So far it seems very promising, and we've managed to use the Red Pitaya in both the applications with both signal generation and signal acquisition with data exported to LabView. )
Sounds like an awesome project! We would love to see a youtube video as well! :O 3 min video would be more than enough.
trollhassel wrote:Ouh.. and we are loving the Red Pitaya :)
yeah it's cool. I am enjoying to see what kind of projects Red Pitaya is used for. Keep up the good work! :)

Regards

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie