How to use Auxiliary analog input and output. Newbie

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
beppe sostanza

How to use Auxiliary analog input and output. Newbie

Post by beppe sostanza » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Hi guys,
I'm using RedPitaya for my thesis but I have some problem to find the information that i need to learn how to use the auxiliary channel.
In particular:
I have to acquire two DC signal and to generate 4 signal (DC as well) for long times (this signal are voltages reference that i need to change in time). I can't use the primary input channels because I need those for acquire 2 other signals.

I tried to search in the forum but I didn't find much useful information, maybe you can link me to other old post to learn "the basics".

Thanks and sorry for my level of english!

Cordially,
Giuseppe Pisani

Nils Roos

Re: How to use Auxiliary analog input and output. Newbie

Post by Nils Roos » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:52 am

Hi Guiseppe,

Take a look at the User Manual chapter on the monitor utility. This gives some information how to use the slow DAC/ADC from the command line.

If you wanted to integrate the auxiliary inputs/outputs into an application, the HDL memory map linked in that chapter is helpful.

beppe sostanza

Re: How to use Auxiliary analog input and output. Newbie

Post by beppe sostanza » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:08 pm

Sorry for the absence but I was full of jobs.
Thanks for your help, I'll post my project in this forum when It will be completed.

Cordially,

G.P.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie