Info

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
nkvdmouse

Info

Post by nkvdmouse » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:51 pm

I can find no reference about the use of RP as a logic analyzer. Wich software? How to connect?
Thanks,
MD

Nils Roos

Re: Info

Post by Nils Roos » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm

There was some discussion and plans to design and sell an extension board with isolation circuitry and level shifters sometime last year. One of the goals was to enable a 16 channel logic analyzer using the GPIO pins on the E1 extension connector.

Sadly, nothing new about this topic has been heard since that initial planning stage.

miguelgarcia

Post by miguelgarcia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi Nils Roos

This is a very bad notice :

As it is in one of your videos, the logic analyzer "is" one of the applications to come.
This is what we can easily call lying advertising.

I was about to buy Labnation Smartscope and bought Red Pitaya because of its 14bit resolution but also because of its future Logic Analyzer application. If I didn't saw the logic analyzer as an application to come, I wouldn't bought it.
Last edited by miguelgarcia on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Please mind your manners.

I am not working for Red Pitaya d.o.o., so when I say that no news has been heard of the topic, I am simply describing the current situation to the best of my knowledge.

You should not draw conclusions as to what is or isn't planned by the Red Pitaya company from my statements.

miguelgarcia

Post by miguelgarcia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Sorry... Nils Ross...
I was thinking you were one of internal Red pitaya team.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie