More channes for High-Speed ADCs

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
efthimisl

More channes for High-Speed ADCs

Post by efthimisl » Wed May 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Greetings,
I am interesting for buying the redpitaya board as soon as possible. My only concern regards, if am i able to have 4 channels of input in the High Speed Adcs for implementing a Data acquisition system ( i read that there are only 2). Is any way to obtain more channels?
I would appreciate if someone could provide me with some information. I am new in these designs and from the schematic i am not sure that i can understand.
Best regards

Nils Roos

Re: More channes for High-Speed ADCs

Post by Nils Roos » Wed May 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Hi,
the Red Pitaya has two physical inputs with amps, filters, etc. and one two-channel highspeed ADC. The only way to get more fast acquisition channels with the Red Pitaya is to get more Red Pitayas.
If you need the four channels to operate synchronously, or to be controlled from a single application, you'll have to do some programming and possibly soldering yourself.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie