Measurement with Grove sensors on the extension module

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
albertryou2

Measurement with Grove sensors on the extension module

Post by albertryou2 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Hey guys/Nils,

My final goal is to measure temperature and pressure with the Grove-Barometer (High-Accuracy) (Part # 101020068 from Seed Studio) on the slow analog inputs. After plugging the sensor into the extension module's CN0 slot, when I run the following SCPI command,

ANALOG:PIN? AIN0

I read 3.306 V and 3.328 V for AIO0 and AIO1. The question is now, where is the table/equation to convert these raw voltages to temperature and pressure values? From a similar example in Visual Programming, I see that there must be some sensor-dependent library with functions like "read_temperature". But I can't find any information on the Seed Studio's wiki or elsewhere about the actual conversion.

Does anyone have experience with these sensors and using them with the extension module?

Another question: why do the slots CN0, CN1, and CN2 on the extension module share some of the AIO pins? For instance, CNO has pins labeled "GND", "VCC", "A1", and "A0", while CN1 has pins labeled "GND", "VCC", "A2", and "A1", and CN2 has "GND", "VCC", "A3", "A2".

Thanks!

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie