E1 GPIO pins are all in 1V

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
luisjo.pepis

E1 GPIO pins are all in 1V

Post by luisjo.pepis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:53 am

Hello, I am trying to write my first python program for Red Pitaya and all I want to do is turn a Pin On. Before starting I wanted to know how much Voltage each pin has by default and found out all my DIO*_P pins have 1.3V, since they should work with 3.3V I am concerned they could be working incorrectly. If someone knows if this is OK I would appreciate the response.

Thanks

luisjo.pepis

Re: E1 GPIO pins are all in 1V

Post by luisjo.pepis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:05 am

Also when I do the DIG:PIN? I get ERR! 1 message

Nils Roos

Re: E1 GPIO pins are all in 1V

Post by Nils Roos » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I wanted to know how much Voltage each pin has by default and found out all my DIO*_P pins have 1.3V, since they should work with 3.3V I am concerned they could be working incorrectly.
By default all DIO pins are inputs without pullups or pulldowns, so what you measure is the floating voltage of a high impedance input.
Also when I do the DIG:PIN? I get ERR! 1 message
If you literally only issue "DIG:PIN?", the error means that the parameter from which pin to read is missing.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie