rear panel mechanical outline

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
zenographie

rear panel mechanical outline

Post by zenographie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:27 am

I'm looking for a precise rear panel design for the 16 bits Red Pitaya (thus for machining the rear panelof my own housing with a CNC)
Where should I download it ?
Thank you

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: rear panel mechanical outline

Post by redpitaya » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:00 am

Hello,
and thank you for posting!

The manufacturing detailed plans for the Red Pitaya Alu case are not available for public, at the same time, from what I understand you need just a part of it. Please let me know more details about your application and request on support@redpitaya.com in order to better evaluate how he can help out.

Kind regards,
Nick

zenographie

Post by zenographie » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 am

Many thanks for your answer
I feel awfully sorry, I've been very busy these last months and couldn't come back on this subject

In fact, I just need a simple drawing and dimensions of the different rear connectors positions (ethernet, power supply etc) of the 122-16 board. Thus to be able to build my own shielding. I definitely don't ask for the complete "alu case" of the 125-14 RP ;- )

Wish all the RP Team all the best for this new year
Marc

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Please check out the available 3D model from the documentation. I can definitely extract the outline from it.

https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... step-model

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie