Can't able access local host network id

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
upadhyay_h

Can't able access local host network id

Post by upadhyay_h » Sat May 02, 2020 11:25 am

Hi,
I'm working WinSCP with RP Board using ethernet cable.. till now it's working fine but suddenly WinSCP can't access my RP network id...showing host network error.
even i also tried with redpitaya local network [rp-xxxxxx./local] ..it showing "server IP address could not be found". Even board side its all fine ,,all LED's are working well.. but when i try to connect host ..its showing " host does not exist"

...pls help me :!:

Thanks in advance

scietech

Re: Can't able access local host network id

Post by scietech » Sat May 02, 2020 6:11 pm

Hello,

You can try to trace the IP address of your redpitaya with : Advanced IP Scanner .Then try pinging your redpitaya with the address you find.

You can also try another SD card, to identify where the problem is coming from.

---------
ScieTech

upadhyay_h

Post by upadhyay_h » Sun May 03, 2020 8:48 am

Thanks for the reply :)
Yes, I tried with advance IP trackers as you said.. in advance IP yes, it's showing my RP IP interface IP id
.. now please suggest me what should do next ?!! ,, :roll:

scietech

Post by scietech » Sun May 03, 2020 5:22 pm

Hello,

Your RedPitaya card Ping well ? ( on Windows, open a command prompt ( search Cmd) and type ping X.X.X.X.X ( of course replace X.X.X.X.X by the IP address of your redpitaya which is indicated on IP scanner ) )

If your RedPitaya is pinging well, you should have no problem to connect with WINSCP or PUTTY with your IP adresse.

If your machine has several network cards (wifi etc ...) I advise you to desactivate the unused network.

---------
ScieTech

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Tue May 05, 2020 7:23 am

Please write to support@redpitaya.com
upadhyay_h wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:25 am
Hi,
I'm working WinSCP with RP Board using ethernet cable.. till now it's working fine but suddenly WinSCP can't access my RP network id...showing host network error.
even i also tried with redpitaya local network [rp-xxxxxx./local] ..it showing "server IP address could not be found". Even board side its all fine ,,all LED's are working well.. but when i try to connect host ..its showing " host does not exist"

...pls help me :!:

Thanks in advance

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie