USB and Extension connector at the same time?

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
Redmarin

USB and Extension connector at the same time?

Post by Redmarin » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Hi Redpitaya team :
I have read this on your documentation :

Current limitations: 500 mA for +5V and +3.3V (to be shared between extension module and USB devices), 50 mA for -3.3V supply.

I use a Hub USB + 2 USB stick, but i want to use the Extension connector to put one or two sensor. Is it possible? or does the use of USB stick enable the connector?

Kinds regards

Red

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: USB and Extension connector at the same time?

Post by redpitaya » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:37 am

Please share more details.
You want to power the Red Pitaya unit from a USB hub? or you want to plug a USB hub into the Red Pitaya usb port?

Redmarin

Re: USB and Extension connector at the same time?

Post by Redmarin » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:10 am

This post was related to another one i made, in which i said i cannot use Extension Connector and RF input/output, but the solution was to use the latest beta version.

I use the USB port of the red pitaya with a hub USB, 2 USB stick. I use a thermocouple with amplification, and the acquisition is on the port analog_0. I also use both of the RF inputs and outputs. And now everything seems working well.

Have a nice day,

Red.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie