i2c protocol for MPU-6050 sensor

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
f_sat

i2c protocol for MPU-6050 sensor

Post by f_sat » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:20 pm

Hi, I'm new to Red Pitaya, so far I've done some very simple examples and they work but I ran into a problem when I wanted to use the i2c protocol to get data from a MPU-6050 sensor (gyroscope and accelerometer), I've seen the example of use of i2c that works by default in the examples (in C), but there they make use of the internal EEPROM memory, I wonder if anyone has any basic example of how to read data from an external sensor connected to the SDA and pins SCL from the pitaya network, I'm not looking for anything fancy just how I can detect and get the sensor data.

First of all, Thanks.

(I have posted this question in another thread (software) since I did not know where it belonged, if this is a problem I apologize and I will delete it from where it belongs.)

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: i2c protocol for MPU-6050 sensor

Post by redpitaya » Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:43 pm

If you connect any I2C device to the pins on the E1 extension connector, the communication principle is the same, but you should use a different hardware identification (it should be in the device datasheet).

If you do not understand an SCPI command, please tell us so the documentation can be improved.

Do not worry about deleting the post. Please only make one post in the future, and we will move it to the correct category.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie