Internal HV Frequency Configuration of ADC 1 yields -1 [Stemlab 125-14 DK]

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
MaxHe

Internal HV Frequency Configuration of ADC 1 yields -1 [Stemlab 125-14 DK]

Post by MaxHe » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:33 pm

Hello,

when I do an internal calibration with my new red pitaya (I only assembled the aluminum case, did nothing else), it yields -1 for the HV calibration on ADC 1. I repeated it several times, but it won't work. Also, the oscilloscope was completely off for HV but ok for LV (which calibrated). I do not have an external function generator at the moment, so I don't know if this is a defect or if I can change anything so that it calibrates? :|

Thank you for your help

Maximilian

PS. This is my first forum entry in my entire life, so please excuse me if I was not clear enough or anything. If you need some more information, just let me know!

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Internal HV Frequency Configuration of ADC 1 yields -1 [Stemlab 125-14 DK]

Post by redpitaya » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Hello MaxHe,

Thank you for writing to the forum, and sorry for the late reply.

Which calibration did you perform? Was it the Auto Frequency, Auto DC, or both?

You must have the Aluminium case disassembled when performing the calibrations, as you will be requested to move the jumpers.

Here is a short video on DC calibration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLCa9oU7DMI

Don't worry the provided information is clear. :D

MaxHe

Post by MaxHe » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:16 pm

Hi,

thank you for the reply. I did the auto frequency calibration. I also dissambled the case and changed the jumpers. To verify that I am not incredibly stupid I did that process several times :D

Is there anything else that I can try. It would be frustrating to be able to use only one channel

Thank you in advance

Max

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:35 pm

Hello Max,

Thank you for the update.

If the problem is just the Oscilloscope or another application when the jumpers are set to HV, then please make sure to also select the correct jumper settings in the application => IN1 => HV. Red Pitaya does not "know" in which position the jumpers are.
More information here:
https://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/lat ... tml#inputs

I recommend doing a loopback test with your Red Pitaya (connect IN1 => OUT1 and IN2 => OUT2, then change the signals and change the jumpers).

Otherwise, you can send us a description of the problem with included steps for reproduction (or a short video :D ) of the problem so that we can better understand the problem to our support mail (support@redpitaya.com).

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie