acquiring more data via redpitaya

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
nowami

acquiring more data via redpitaya

Post by nowami » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:06 pm

I am currently developping a redpitaya app that displays just coorectly in the web-browser. I took some controller.so that was furnished with some built-in scope app.

The problem is that I receive 1024 lenght array as acquired data, and I want to receive 64*1024 data. I tried to pass in controller.c, fgpa.c and main.c the value 64*1024 to osc_fpga_cnv_time_range_to_dec . But unfortunately, it didn't work. Someone has an idea ?

Best regards,
@nowami

Nils Roos

Re: acquiring more data via redpitaya

Post by Nils Roos » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:13 pm

The maximum number of samples that the acquisition functions can deliver is 16*1024, see rp_AcqGetNormalizedDataPos() and ADC_BUFFER_SIZE in librp's rp.h and OSC_FPGA_SIG_LEN from the scope app's fpga.h . Requesting more will not yield the desired results.

The stock Red Pitaya fpga design has the ability to record more, but you will need to write your own driver to use them. The relevant registers are listed in the HDL memory map under oscilloscope, starting from offset 0x50.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie