Synchronization of generate and acquire

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
anto

Re: Synchronization of generate and acquire

Post by anto » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi,
I have a similar problem when i try to synchronize generation and acquisition. Steve have you solved your problem?

kavilshah

Post by kavilshah » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:03 am

I have also similar problem...can anybody help me??

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Hi all,

I just had a look over Steve's approach, and there were several issues with it:
  1. wrong decimation value, it is either 1024 or 0x400, 0x1024 is not a supported decimation
  2. the trigger pointer needs to be multiplied by 4 to convert it to a buffer address, so in his example the address to read from would have been 0x4011b650 (0x40110000 + 4*0x2d94)
Those who have "similar" problems, could you be more specific ? What exactly is the problem you are having ?

Cheers
Nils

kavilshah

Post by kavilshah » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:26 am

hii... i amnew to redpitaya....i am following the codes given above... and referring the FPGA register map for information... but i am not getting the right way... i want data which will be acquired after trigger is applied... when trigger pulse is not given or at low no data should be acquired....can anybody tell me the setup of hardware and code which is to be run on putty...??

edgo

Post by edgo » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:29 am

Since I started this thread, I think I will comment on what success I had... or not

Well, I was not able to synchronize generate and acquire as hoped. I solved the synchronization issue by some other skullduggery within LabVIEW code (ugh!), and was able to properly generate Bode magnitude and phase plots, and a Nyquist plot, of our test circuits.

That was our goal all along, not to make a proper RP App of this but to have functionality for use with LabVIEW.

tot ziens

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie