Orange LED not blinking

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
leocastle06

Orange LED not blinking

Post by leocastle06 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:02 pm

I am working with three red pitayas, over the last few weeks I have been unable to connect to any of their web interfaces. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I am able to speak to them through usb and I can ping with the ip address they have but I can't access the web interface. Is this a common problem? and does it have a solution?

Thanks

avik

Re: Orange LED not blinking

Post by avik » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 am

I had the same problem on a new Red Pitaya today. The orange LED wasn't shining or blinking. The way I got it fixed was by following the instructions at the first link when you search "prepare SD card" on google. (I am not allowed to post URLs)

Basically, the SD card that was shipped was missing a few files, like the shell scripts. I haven't attempted just copying the shell scripts from the extracted image to the SD card, but that might work too. Didn't have this problem with the older red pitaya I bought.
Hope this helps!
------------

summary instructions:
The next procedure will create a clean SD card.
  • Download the Red Pitaya SD card image:

Unzip the SD card image.
    Write the image onto a SD card. Instructions are available for various operating systems:
    Windows Linux macOS

Insert the SD card into Red Pitaya.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie