Errors building apps-free

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
FunktasticShawn

Errors building apps-free

Post by FunktasticShawn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:57 pm

So following the instructions for building the ecosystem....
Sill on Ubuntu 18.04LTS. But now using Vivado 2017.2.

on the step:
schroot -c red-pitaya-ubuntu <<- EOL_CHROOT
make
EOL_CHROOT

I get this result...
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/apps-free/stemlab_vna'
/usr/bin/make -C src
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/apps-free/stemlab_vna/src'
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc -DVERSION=0.94-0 -DREVISION=f735728 -Wall -fPIC -Os -s -funroll-loops -I/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/include -I/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/include/api2 -I/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/include/apiApp -I/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/rp_sdk -I/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/rp_sdk/libjson -c -o main.o main.c
main.c: In function 'rp_app_init':
main.c:28:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'system', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
system("/opt/redpitaya/www/apps/stemlab_vna/start.sh");
^
main.c: In function 'rp_app_exit':
main.c:35:3: warning: ignoring return value of 'system', declared with attribute warn_unused_result [-Wunused-result]
system("/opt/redpitaya/www/apps/stemlab_vna/stop.sh");
^
arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc main.o -o ../controllerhf.so -shared -Wall -fPIC -Os -s -funroll-loops -L/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/lib -L/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/build/rp_sdk -Wl,--whole-archive -lcryptopp -lrp_sdk -lrp2 -Wl,--no-whole-archive
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lrp2
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:37: recipe for target 'make_c_app' failed
make[2]: *** [make_c_app] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/apps-free/stemlab_vna/src'
Makefile:28: recipe for target 'controllerhf.so' failed
make[1]: *** [controllerhf.so] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/shawn/trunk/RedPitaya/myproj2/RedPitaya/apps-free/stemlab_vna'
Makefile:370: recipe for target 'apps-free-vna' failed
make: *** [apps-free-vna] Error 2

Any thoughts? I made sure to run the settings.sh script, and it was pointing to Vivado 2017.2.

FunktasticShawn

Re: Errors building apps-free

Post by FunktasticShawn » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:24 pm

So I started reading the makefiles.....
At some point I got the idea to "make api2" in the schroot environment.
And that did it. I guess that api2 needs to be added to the "all" target of Makefile in the top level RedPitaya directory?

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie