Problème to use redpitaya 122/66 sdr

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
chrisdgy

Problème to use redpitaya 122/66 sdr

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 11:57 am

hello everyone, I just bought a redpitaya 122/16 which I would like to use as sdr! but I have a lot of problems to set up something that can work.

the only thing that i have managed to do now is connect to a local network directly on the router. but I can not update it stops at step 2 ??

more impossible to connect with the Ethernet output of several pc .... no connection. I tried with win 10 but also win 7 and on raspherry pi3 .... and if I put a usb wifi key it is not recognized ..... so for now that direct network!

on the other hand I do not make the redpitaya work with alpi linux avac the sdr programs .. on the expected image files ... it seems that these versions be not want to work however I proceeded as indicated ... format in mbr partition fat 32 ... I tried two versions but nothing to do. the last orange led stays on

Do you have a solution ?? because I can't even test the red pitaya

thank you in advance ...

I continue on my side to seek the solution ..

chris

pavel

Re: Problème to use redpitaya 122/66 sdr

Post by pavel » Fri May 29, 2020 1:17 pm

I just bought a redpitaya 122/16 which I would like to use as sdr!
The only solution is to install stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025.zip.
on the other hand I do not make the redpitaya work with alpi linux avac the sdr programs .. on the expected image files ... it seems that these versions be not want to work however I proceeded as indicated ... format in mbr partition fat 32 ... I tried two versions but nothing to do. the last orange led stays on
Please provide a detailed description of how exactly you install stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025.zip and I'll try to help you with the installation. Don't hesitate to provide too much information. The more information you provide, the easier it is for me to understand the problem.

The installation procedure is designed to be very simple. If you're performing some additional steps that aren't in the instructions, then you're probably doing it wrong.

The easiest way to do the installation is to take a freshly unpacked empty micro SD card and copy all the files and directories from the .zip file to that micro SD card.

The micro SD card should only be formatted if it has been previously used for other purposes.

Some installation issues have recently been discussed in this forum thread.

chrisdgy

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 5:04 pm

hello pavel!
Thank you for your reply ! well then for my installation I simply format a micro sd card in mbr and format fat 32 a single partition with diskpart windows ...
I have downloaded -alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025.zip and also alpine-3.9-armv7-20191120.zip. I unzip the files then copy all the files from the decompress folder to the SD card.
when i turn on the mop or i have the last orange led that stays on yes it can be the only green led that stays on !!!! no normal start-up like the classic sd card with stablab 098.5 i don't understand i just restarted the operation with unbuntu gnome disk but it's the same thing!

to connect to the rdp I managed a connection only by connecting the rdp to the direct router but I can not update !!!!

but I have access to the pitaya aplis .. it doesnt work if i plug the rdp on the ethernet port of my computers ... try with win10, win 7 a pi3 but nothing no connection with the rdp .... and I have a usb stick which doesn't work on the mop either ...

which solution to have access to the sdr radios apps ??
I just bought another sd card sometimes but I don't think it's the sd card the problem ....

thank you chris ..

pavel

Post by pavel » Fri May 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Could you try the following steps?
  • Download stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025.zip
  • Copy files and directories from the .zip file to an empty micro SD card with a single FAT32 partition.
  • Install the micro SD card in the STEMlab SDR board and connect the power.
  • Connect the STEMlab SDR board to the router.
  • Open a web browser and go to the IP address of the STEMlab SDR.

chrisdgy

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 5:34 pm

im just tryed a new sd card buy on afternoon and i copied the stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025
to sd card with original formated (msdos) ....

and when swith on the rdp blue and green led ok but last led of the row blinking.... !!

i missed somme thing ? v so just seen your new anwers i go to try it !

chrisdgy

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 5:57 pm

pavel , sorry nothing on ip adresse or ethernet for 1 sd card green led on only ! for 2nd sd card blue green on blink the last orange led .... but ok on ip and ethernet when input card os version 0-98.5

chrisdgy

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 6:00 pm

maybe if you give me a procedure for format card and what i must to do exactly step by step i can follow that for see if maybe its my fault ???

pavel

Post by pavel » Fri May 29, 2020 6:16 pm

and when swith on the rdp blue and green led ok but last led of the row blinking.... !!
This is the correct behavior.

If the last LED of the row is blinking, then the micro SD card is OK and everything seems to be working as it should.

Please do the remaining steps with the micro SD card that makes the last LED blinking:
  • Connect the STEMlab SDR board to the router.
  • Open a web browser and go to the IP address of the STEMlab SDR.
maybe if you give me a procedure for format card
There is no special procedure for formatting the micro SD card. I just take any micro SD card, copy the files and directories from the .zip file to the micro SD card and that's it.
Last edited by pavel on Fri May 29, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pavel

Post by pavel » Fri May 29, 2020 6:22 pm

deleted

chrisdgy

Post by chrisdgy » Fri May 29, 2020 7:22 pm

Pavel , je me suis mal exprimé !
la nouvelle carte sd neuve ...j'ai copier les fichiers et dossiers depuis le fichier dezziper stemlab-sdr-alpine-3.9-armv7-20191025
quand j'allume le rdp la les leds vertes et bleus sont allummees et la deniere led 'la led numero 0" tout au bout clignote !

alors que lorsque je lance le rdp avec os 0-98.5
les vertes et bleus sont allumer et la led rouge clignote plus l'orange par moment celle a cote de la rouge

et encore une fois avec les autres cartes sd je ne peux pas me connecter ni en ethernet ni via ip

chris

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie