Red Pitaya and ChromeOS web apps

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
CJWestshore33

Red Pitaya and ChromeOS web apps

Post by CJWestshore33 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:09 am

My class and I were using several web applications this past week and we ran into some major problems with applications rendering their output in the latest edition of ChromeOS.
The applications would all load but the data was blank. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue.

The spectrum analyzer waveform view was blank and so was the MCA application.

Any ideas? :?: :idea:

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Red Pitaya and ChromeOS web apps

Post by redpitaya » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:50 am

Please let em know more details with screenshots on our support email if disabling the Ad blocker extension for the Ped Pitaya IP/web address does not fix the issues.

I also recommend installing manually the latest BETA release
(here is the process tutorial for manual updating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_YRv2nk3c )

CJWestshore33

Post by CJWestshore33 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 am

Already have the beta... the issue is not with the redpitaya as I can see it clearly works with other systems. Actually what I did find is that our installation of chromeOS did not install Java and this is the source of our issues. Problem is solved. When I manually installed the latest Java, the spectrum came in as expected. :D

redpitaya
Site Admin

Post by redpitaya » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:19 am

CJWestshore33 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:09 am
My class and I were using several web applications this past week and we ran into some major problems with applications rendering their output in the latest edition of ChromeOS.
The applications would all load but the data was blank. Any ideas as to how to fix this issue.

The spectrum analyzer waveform view was blank and so was the MCA application.

Any ideas? :?: :idea:
Please let us know if you manually installed the latest OS on the Red Pitaya micro SD card, not by using the web menu. And also if you are using a standard, up to date, google Chrome browser, that does not have a ad blocking extension active for the Red Pitaya address.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie