Unable to connect via browser after a power outage

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
reddskyz

Unable to connect via browser after a power outage

Post by reddskyz » Tue May 18, 2021 10:27 pm

I am having an issue with my Red Pitaya. I have it setup on a DHCP server and was able to connect to it fine. There was a power bump today, and now I can't connect to it via the normal means (typing rp-xxxxxx.local in a browser).

I tried connecting the Red Pitaya directly into my computer and the same issue arises.

I am able to ssh into the Red Pitaya and access files and such.

Not sure where to go from here.

Thanks

CJWestshore33

Re: Unable to connect via browser after a power outage

Post by CJWestshore33 » Sat May 22, 2021 11:22 pm

You very likely have a corrupted uSD card. I have encountered this before with other systems that use uSD cards. Sudden power failures in Sd/uSD create errors in the memory sectors as they have not been designed to be able to retain function after power loss and the Red PItaya microsd slot cannot store enough remaining power to let the microsd finish its current operation safely. This leads to the corruption you experience.

Not sure why uSD is being used when eMMCs are more durable and readily available.

redpitaya
Site Admin

Re: Unable to connect via browser after a power outage

Post by redpitaya » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:07 am

please let me know if the issue is manifesting after you manually update the Red Pitaya OS to the latest BETA by using this specific guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_YRv2nk3c

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie