what are people using for external clock?

Placement, modules, components and accessories; the ones that exist and the the nice-to-be's
kpjamro

what are people using for external clock?

Post by kpjamro » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:26 am

I have several sources of 122.88 MHz RF that I could use. They are all nearly sinusoidal 50-ohm single-ended output sources. Do I have to feed this through an LVDL line driver chip? I was thinking of using a small pulse transformer for isolation and simply adjusting the signal level from zero up until the ADC triggered reliably.

If a sinusoidal signal won't work, any suggestions for some simple way to make it into a suitable waveform? - perhaps just diode clipping from a high level?

Thanks

Ken

kpjamro

Re: what are people using for external clock?

Post by kpjamro » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:47 pm

bdillmann

Post by bdillmann » Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:28 am

Hi Ken, I am a researcher in NMR engineering. I just got my SDRlab (this board needs an external clock signal 122.88MHz to boot) can you send me some pictures and an BoQ for the components that you bought ?

Best regards, DILLMANN
:D

dtm

Post by dtm » Mon Jun 03, 2024 5:16 pm

kpjamro wrote:
Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:47 pm
OK - How about
https://www.analog.com/media/en/dsp-doc ... C1075B.pdf

Ken
This is quite an old post, but curious if anyone has tried this converter and gotten it to work.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie