Build a component tester (V-I tester)

Have an idea? Post it here! - Looking for developers? Ask here as well!
marbeuhan08

Build a component tester (V-I tester)

Post by marbeuhan08 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Hi,
I would like to make a component tester. I realized the material part, but I wade in the app. Could someone explain me how to display the data (x-axis: the IN1 voltage, y-axis: the current IN2)?
Thanks
PS: sorry for my english, i'm french

Nils Roos

Re: Build a component tester (V-I tester)

Post by Nils Roos » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:37 pm

I suggest you take a look at how the scope app does it. It receives datasets from the Red Pitaya in the format described here. Then it passes the data to the jquery.flot library to display it.

The flot library accepts data in the form of a point cloud, so you'll need to reformat the incoming data from

Code: Select all

[ { "data": [ [t1, x1], [t2, x2], ... ] }, {"data": [ [t1, y1], [t2, y2], ... ] } ]
into

Code: Select all

[ { "data": [ [x1, y1], [x2, y2], ... ] } ]
The "function filterData(dsets, points)" in index.html seems like a good place to do that. In addition, you will need to set the options for the plot functions with appropriate x and y ranges.

marbeuhan08

Post by marbeuhan08 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks for your help Nils. I will analyze data to try to understand my problem is that I'm just level programming (I started).

Best Regards,

Christophe

marbeuhan08

Post by marbeuhan08 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:30 pm

Arrh! I can not, Nils. Can not put in the right format. I'm totally useless. I retry and if I can not, I give up.

Nils Roos

Post by Nils Roos » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 pm

I'm sorry I can offer no further help, as I am myself not very well versed in javascript.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie