To get 5V peak to peak voltage from STEMlab 125-14 board

Just about everything about Red Pitaya
Arpit

To get 5V peak to peak voltage from STEMlab 125-14 board

Post by Arpit » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 am

Hi guys,

For my application, I want to use my Red Pitaya 125-14 v1.0 board to control, in a feedback system, a Galvo mirror. This Galvo mirror is to be used to do a raster scan by controlling its X & Y rotational on-axis movement. The output of the Red Pitaya board is fed to the Galvo mirror. In order to operate the Galvo mirror, it needs to get about 5 Vpp (peak to peak) signal. Since the requirement is to carry out a raster scan, one of the channels, say X, is to be operated at about 100 Hz frequency and 5 Vpp; and the other channel, say Y, is to be operated at about 0.4 Hz frequency and 5 Vpp.

The issue is that the Red Pitaya board's maximum peak to peak output voltage is 2 Vpp. Does anyone have a good suggestion on what would be the best strategy to get 5 Vpp from Red Pitaya without distorting the signal?

Any direct or indirect help, or even a pointer, will be of great help. Thank you!

Best,
Arpit

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie