Standalone Hello World Aplication on Xilinx Vitis

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
gerard

Standalone Hello World Aplication on Xilinx Vitis

Post by gerard » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Hello, I am trying to get my hello world bare-metal application example to run on cpu0 of the red pitaya, which should print out through the CON micro-usb port of the RP (MIO14-15 UART0). I have put breakpoints in my main.c but it never seems to reach the call of main.c. The code seems to reach an endless loop found in the boot.S file, this is strange as EndlessLoop0 is used to catch cpu0 if that cpu is not in use but for some reason it seems to always get stuck there. I have been trying to run this for a week now and I don't know what to do. I tried using the other core but the same thing occurs in EndlessLoop1 form Boot.S.

Anyone can give me some help? I am uploading the code through a JTAG connection and in the run configuration, I disabled FSBL Initialization flow as it always gets stuck on "rst -processor" when that option is enabled. To fix this I disabled access to cpu1 but the same thing happened. Now before the code runs ps7_init() and ps7_post_config() are called instead but with this i have the EndlessLoop0 problem.

:( :( :(

angel_fito

Re: Standalone Hello World Aplication on Xilinx Vitis

Post by angel_fito » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:46 pm

I try do something similar to you, but when i go to debug the redpitaya with the hello world program obtein this error message: Error while launching program:
Cannot reset APU. AP transaction error, DAP status 0xF0000021

I use a JTAG cable, if you help me and i achieve begin to debug, i could help you.

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie