Acquire from scope directly to a txt file

Applications, development tools, FPGA, C, WEB
Catan

Acquire from scope directly to a txt file

Post by Catan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:27 pm

Dear All,

i'm asking about if there is a "quick and dirty" way to acquire signal from the scope and write their values over a txt file (so i can share and the other people could analyze data using matlab, geant, origin, o wharewere they want). The signal are "almost" square signal with a frequency of 100 kHz and duty cycle between 50% and 10% (so signal "on" for 1us to 5 us). Looking at the redpitaya (i have in lab a 125-14) adc seems capable to do it with a quite high sampling frequency (at least i need 10 MHz sampling frequency). In normal times i would have spend time to figure out by myself how to do it, but i'm quite out of time (and in hurry).
It could be great if there is also a way to set the number of event/trigger acquire (i.e. acquire waveform for 1M of event/trigger).

Data storage could be in the SD card or read directly from lan by a pc.

So some of you could suggest to me if there is some app, code, or guide in order to perform this simple task?

Thanks!

jadalnie klasyczne ekskluzywne meble wypoczynkowe do salonu ekskluzywne meble tapicerowane ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie